Your notes are stored in a secure cloud space, accessible only with the username and password of your account. We advise you to log out of your account and allow your friend to log in to the SCRIBZEE® phone app with his or her account in order to prevent any confidentiality concerns.
Articles in this section
- SCRIBZEE® won't accept my e-mail address when I create an account. Why is that?
- I haven't received my activation code. What should I do?
- Why do I need to create a SCRIBZEE® account?
- Is it possible to create a SCRIBZEE® account with Facebook Connect, Google Plus or Windows?
- The activation code I received isn't working. What should I do?
- If I lend my phone to a friend or colleague so they can scan their notes with SCRIBZEE®, will they be able to see my notes?
- Can I logout of SCRIBZEE® ?
- From time to time I get logged out of SCRIBZEE®. Why does that happen?
- Can I change my SCRIBZEE® password?
- Can I change or replace the e-mail address I initially used to create my SCRIBZEE® account?