Go to the login screen and select “Forgotten Password”. You will receive an e-mail containing a verification code. Once you have entered the code into the SCRIBZEE® connection interface you will be prompted to change your password.
Articles in this section
- SCRIBZEE® won't accept my e-mail address when I create an account. Why is that?
- I haven't received my activation code. What should I do?
- Why do I need to create a SCRIBZEE® account?
- Is it possible to create a SCRIBZEE® account with Facebook Connect, Google Plus or Windows?
- The activation code I received isn't working. What should I do?
- If I lend my phone to a friend or colleague so they can scan their notes with SCRIBZEE®, will they be able to see my notes?
- Can I logout of SCRIBZEE® ?
- From time to time I get logged out of SCRIBZEE®. Why does that happen?
- Can I change my SCRIBZEE® password?
- Can I change or replace the e-mail address I initially used to create my SCRIBZEE® account?