You can scan your notes using natural or artificial lighting conditions. When you scan, SCRIBZEE® activates the torch automatically in SCAN. This is to ensure that the lighting conditions are sufficiently bright to guarantee a high quality result.
Articles in this section
- When I try to scan my page the words “markers not detected” appear on the screen. Why does that happen?
- How to scan with the SCRIBZEE® phone app?
- What is SCRIBZEE®?
- When I tap “SCAN”, the screen is completely black. What should I do?
- In SCAN, what are the icons called Page Mode, SPOT NOTES® mode and Landscape Mode for?
- What is the Torch icon for? Can I disable it?
- In SCAN, what is the T-shaped icon used for ?
- Which lighting conditions are the most conducive to producing a perfect quality scan?
- Can I scan my notes in landscape mode?
- What is the geolocation of my notes for?