You can add pages to a note that has already been scanned using the 'Edit' function. To do so:
- Only pages from different notes filed in the same folder or sub-folder can be combined.
- Open the note you want to add pages to and tap the Edit icon in the bottom left hand corner.
- Tap the 'Import pages' icon in the middle of the bottom menu bar (Android) or bottom right (iOS).
- Select the pages you want to add by tapping each page.
- You can chose to copy (left icon) or move (right icon) the pages. If you choose to move all the pages of a note to a different note, the original note will disappear.