Before adding an alert to one of your scans, your first need to make sure your settings allow it. To do so:
• Tap the Spanner icon on SCRIBZEE's main screen (located to the top left of the screen) to access Settings.
• Scroll down to Notifications.
• Enable alerts by sliding the button to the right.
• If you wish, you can also enable Sound Alerts by sliding the button to the right.
• In SCRIBZEE you can also programme the duration before the alert (between 5 minutes and 3 hours). Choose the duration your prefer in your SCRIBZEE settings.
Once you've configured your account, choose the scan you want to create an alert for and select the alarm clock icon.
To set an alert, open the note you want to set an alert for and select the Alarm Clock icon. Choose the date and time and tap OK.