The grey dots show that a dated page from a diary has been scanned. Select the date to view the page. The green dots show that an event has been imported from your smartphone calendar. Select a date to view the list of events for that day. The orange dots indicate an alert has been set up.
Articles in this section
- I’ve scanned a dated page in my OXFORD diary and I can’t find my scan in SCRIBZEE®.
- I’ve scanned a notes page in my Oxford diary and I can’t find my scan in SCRIBZEE®.
- I’ve scanned a content page in my OXFORD diary and I can’t find my scan in SCRIBZEE®.
- What do the different coloured dots that appear under certain dates in CALENDAR mean?
- Is it possible to delete the 'A diary page has been filed' notifications in PENDING ?
- Can I add new events in my calendar via SCRIBZEE®?