SCRIBZEE captures the notes that are written within the 4 corner markers printed on the page as well as any notes that are 1-2mm outside the markers. To ensure all your notes are captured, avoid writing outside the markers.
Articles in this section
- How to scan your notes?
- Can I scan several pages consecutively?
- What should I do to scan my page when the words “markers not detected” appear on screen ?
- How do I scan my OXFORD FLASH 2.0 Flashcards with SCRIBZEE?
- How to scan according to the shape of the product?
- Can I scan using my tablet?
- Does SCRIBZEE capture the entire contents of my page?
- If I scan my notes with SCRIBZEE when I’m not connected to the Internet, are they still saved to the cloud?
- Can all OXFORD products be scanned?
- What's the difference between a page scanned with SCRIBZEE and a photo taken with my smartphone camera?