Share from account to account in SCRIBZEE!
Have you ever thought that it would be convenient to share your scanned notes with your friends or colleagues directly in SCRIBZEE? Now it's possible!
It's the ideal sharing solution for both the sender and the receiver:
• Sharing is very fast since you don't have to go through a third party application
• All your handwritten notes are grouped in SCRIBZEE. Everything is centralised in one place. You don't have to waste time looking for the documents that have been sent to you
• The quality of the scans is irreproachable, guaranteeing that the documents are clearly legible
• Once the documents are received, you have access to all the features of SCRIBZEE and you can do whatever you want with the documents: organise them in your own way in folders, add photos to your notes, follow up on actions or revision sessions by adding statuses to your notes, etc...
How it works?
The installation of SCRIBZEE version 4.7 is required for direct sharing to work properly in SCRIBZEE. First, add your friends or colleagues as contacts so that you can send them documents.
1) To send a contact request:
• In SCRIBZEE, go to SHARE,
• Click on "Choose a username"
• Click on "Send invitation"
• Choose the application of your choice to send the invitation
• The recipient only has to follow the instructions received
• When your contact request has been accepted, your new contact appears in your list of contacts.
2) To share documents with your contacts:
• Go to the folder where the document you want to share is located
• Click on the "More options" menu represented by the "...".
• Select "Share with my contacts"
• Select all the contacts you want to share your document with
• Click on "Share"
• Once the document is received, your contacts will be able to file it to be able to use all the associated SCRIBZEE features.