• Open SCRIBZEE and go to your profile to access the SCRIBZEE settings.
• Click on "Account Preferences".
• Drag the "Import Calendar" button to the right.
• Then click on "Calendar" and select the name of the calendar you want to link to SCRIBZEE.
• Warning: To be imported into SCRIBZEE, appointments from your electronic calendar must be visible on your smartphone calendar.
We advise you to activate the "Scan reminder" button which allows SCRIBZEE to send you a scan reminder for each of your appointments. You can select the days you wish to receive a reminder and the time of the reminder. When you receive a scan notification and click on it, SCRIBZEE will automatically open the Camera view so you can scan your notes. Your scans will be automatically renamed with the meeting title.