Why the new version?
Six years after our initial launch, Scribzee is getting a makeover.
To be totally honest, the main reason for these changes is you 🙏🏻 Yes, you. All our super users who took the time to write to us to tell us what you liked about scribzee and also what you didn’t like so much... We've listened to you, and we've taken all your feedback into account to bring you a new version of scribzee, just like before but better ✨
So, what's new in this version?
- A new interface that's clearer, more visually appealing, and easier to use,
- Access to all your notes from the home view so you can find everything faster,
- Access to new features to help you get organised, such as the calendar,
- Feedback on the actions you’ve performed in the app (so you won’t have to ask yourself "did that work or not?" 🤔),
- Advice on how to study better or be more productive at work, depending on your profile.
We can't wait for you to discover this new version!
Don't panic, all your scans will still be available in the mobile app. All you have to do is log in with your usual account details.
When will it be available?
The new version of the app will be available on AppStore and Google Play Store from the 10th July*.
How do I access it?
If automatic updates are enabled on your phone, the current version will be automatically replaced by the new one. If not, you'll need to go to the AppStore or Google Play Store to update it.
See a sneak preview of your new app below... 😊
* The day the new app arrives on app store and google play store depends on Apple and Google.