The e-mail address you give us is used to receive the activation code you'll need to finalise setting up your SCRIBZEE account. We check every e-mail address to make sure that it's correctly spelled and that the e-mail box is working properly.
If SCRIBZEE won't accept your e-mail address please check the following:
- that your e-mail address has been spelled correctly,
- that your mailbox is working properly,
- that your mailbox is accessible and that it's not over capacity.
There may be other reasons why SCRIBZEE® won't accept your e-mail address:
- You may have installed an app or software that blocks advertising. If this is the case, then you will need to uninstall it to create your account,
- If you're using a smartphone provided by your employer, your access to certain URLs may be blocked for security reasons. To be able to create your SCRIBZEE account, a request to your IT department may be necessary to allow access to the following 2 URLs: https://data-eu-mservice.scribzee.com, https://secure-eu-mservice.scribzee.com