The activation code is sent to the e-mail address you gave us when you created your account. The codes are sent out straight away, you should receive it no later than 5 minutes after you requested it.
If you didn't receive your activation code please follow these steps :
- Check that your mailbox is still able to receive messages.
- Check all the tabs of your mailbox: the Junk folders, Spams but also Main, Social networks, Promotions, etc. ... if you have an e-mail address such as gmail.com
If the previous steps did not allow you to find the activation code, request a new activation code by opening SCRIBZEE on the mobile application and entering your e-mail address. On the 'Account creation' view, click on "Resend the activation code" A new activation code will be sent to you. When you request a new activation code, the code sent previously becomes invalid. Make sure you always use the last code requested.
If the activation code received is invalid please follow these steps:
- Request a new activation code by opening SCRIBZEE on the mobile application and entering your e-mail address. On the 'Account creation' view, click on "Resend the activation code".
- Upon receipt, copy / paste the code into SCRIBZEE. Copy / paste helps prevent typing errors related to confusing characters included in the codes we send.
When entering or copying and pasting the code, be careful not to put a space before or after the code, which can generate an error message.
How long does an activation code work?
- The first activation code sent is only valid for one hour. After one hour, if you have not used your first code, you will automatically receive a second email with a new activation code valid for five hours. After these five hours, if you have not used your second code, you will automatically receive a third e-mail with a new activation code valid for an unlimited period.
- When you make a request for an activation code return yourself, the activation codes previously received are invalidated. Codes requested manually have an unlimited lifespan.
If the problem you are having is not resolved, you can contact the support team at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org