The T-shaped icon enables you to toggle between 'Text' mode and 'Image' mode'. If the page you want to scan mainly contains handwriting, use Text Mode. If the document you want to scan contains images in colour, choose 'Image' mode.
Articles in this section
- When I try to scan my page the words “markers not detected” appear on the screen. Why does that happen?
- What is SCRIBZEE®?
- When I tap “CAMERA”, the screen is completely black. What should I do?
- In CAMERA, what are the icons called Page Mode, SPOT NOTES® mode and Landscape Mode for?
- In CAMERA, what is the T-shaped icon used for ?
- What is the Torch icon for? Can I disable it?
- Which lighting conditions are the most conducive to producing a perfect quality scan?
- Can I scan my notes in landscape mode?
- What is the geolocation of my notes for?
- How can I enable the “geolocation” feature in SCRIBZEE®?