Using Artificial Intelligence and handwriting recognition, SCRIBZEE can read the handwritten title you gave to a note and use it to rename the note automatically when you scan it. This saves you from having to manually rename your notes. Here's how to use it:
1. Write the title of your note using a dark coloured pen with a thick tip in capital letters at the top of the page, above the first line or in the header (rectangular box at the top of the page).
2. Scan your notes with SCRIBZEE.
3. SCRIBZEE will rename your note or suggest a title containing words already used to rename your notes or folders.
This feature is currently not available on all our notebooks. Please get in touch with us if you would like to know if the notebook you are using is part of this list.
If handwriting recognition is not working, please check that:
- You wrote the title in capital letters at the top of the page,
- You pen is not too finely tipped. Try making a test by writing with a pen that has a thicker nib.
If despite everything, the automatic note renaming function doesn't work, please contact us.