Your notes are saved on your smartphone until an Internet connection becomes available; they are then also saved to your secure cloud storage area.
Articles in this section
- What should I do to scan my page when the words “markers not detected” appear on screen ?
- How to scan your notes?
- How do I scan my HAMELIN FLASH 2.0 Flashcards with SCRIBZEE?
- How to scan according to the shape of the product?
- Can I scan several pages consecutively?
- Can I scan using my tablet?
- Does SCRIBZEE capture the entire contents of my page?
- If I scan my notes with SCRIBZEE when I’m not connected to the Internet, are they still saved to the cloud?
- What's the difference between a page scanned with SCRIBZEE and a photo taken with my smartphone camera?
- In SCAN, what are the T-shaped and the Torch icons used for ?