Your notes are saved on your smartphone until an Internet connection becomes available; they are then also saved to your secure cloud storage area.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if my smartphone is compatible with the SCRIBZEE application?
- CARDS: How to track your revision progress?
- How to scan your notes?
- How do I find my scans?
- How can I logon to SCRIBZEE using my tablet or PC?
- Why do I need to set up a SCRIBZEE account?
- How do I scan my HAMELIN FLASH 2.0 Flashcards with SCRIBZEE?
- What are the main features of the web version of SCRIBZEE?
- How does SEARCH work?
- Why is my e-mail address not being accepted when I create an account?