Saving your notes to the cloud means that if your smartphone gets lost or stolen you will still be able to access your notes. It's not possible to disable cloud storage.
Articles in this section
- I’m having a problem with SCRIBZEE®, how can I contact you?
- Is the SCRIBZEE® cloud storage space assigned to me unlimited?
- If I scan my notes with SCRIBZEE® when I’m not connected to the Internet, are they still saved to the cloud?
- Is it possible to disable storing my notes to the SCRIBZEE® cloud?
- Can I store the scans of my handwritten notes in my smartphone photo gallery?
- When I scan does SCRIBZEE® capture the complete page?
- Can I share my notes from SCRIBZEE®?
- I can't find my scans. Where have they gone?
- How can I create sub-folders in SCRIBZEE® ?
- What are NOTIFICATIONS for?