In NOTIFICATIONS you can view a list of the meetings for which you haven't yet scanned your notes. When you open one of your notifications, CAMERA opens automatically so that you can scan your notes. SCRIBZEE® will rename your notes automatically with the title of the meeting.
Articles in this section
- I’m having a problem with SCRIBZEE®, how can I contact you?
- Is the SCRIBZEE® cloud storage space assigned to me unlimited?
- If I scan my notes with SCRIBZEE® when I’m not connected to the Internet, are they still saved to the cloud?
- Is it possible to disable storing my notes to the SCRIBZEE® cloud?
- Can I store the scans of my handwritten notes in my smartphone photo gallery?
- When I scan does SCRIBZEE® capture the complete page?
- Can I share my notes from SCRIBZEE®?
- I can't find my scans. Where have they gone?
- How can I create sub-folders in SCRIBZEE® ?
- What are NOTIFICATIONS for?