SCRIBZEE® only captures the area of the page within the markers as well 1-2mm outside the markers. To ensure the whole page is captured, try and avoid writing on the very edge of the page.
Articles in this section
- I’m having a problem with SCRIBZEE®, how can I contact you?
- Is the SCRIBZEE® cloud storage space assigned to me unlimited?
- If I scan my notes with SCRIBZEE® when I’m not connected to the Internet, are they still saved to the cloud?
- Is it possible to disable storing my notes to the SCRIBZEE® cloud?
- Can I store the scans of my handwritten notes in my smartphone photo gallery?
- When I scan does SCRIBZEE® capture the complete page?
- Can I share my notes from SCRIBZEE®?
- I can't find my scans. Where have they gone?
- How can I create sub-folders in SCRIBZEE® ?
- What are NOTIFICATIONS for?