If you no longer have access to the e-mail address you used to set up your SCRIBZEE account, you can replace it with a new e-mail address. To do so :
• Go to the SCRIBZEE Settings (using the spanner icon in the top left corner of the main screen). Click on "MY ACCOUNT" then go to the "Backup e-mail" section.
• Enter your new email address and current password. Click on 'send verification code'.
• A verification code will be sent to your new e-mail address.
• Copy / paste the code into SCRIBZEE. Then enter your SCRIBZEE password and click on "Make this e-mail address my main address".
• SCRIBZEE confirms that your e-mail address has been changed.
You can now access your SCRIBZEE account using your new e-mail address.