The activation code is sent by e-mail to the address you provided when you created your account. The code is sent instantly, you should receive it within 5 minutes of requesting it.
• You have not received the activation code? Here are the steps to follow:
- Check that your mailbox is still able to receive messages.
- Check all the tabs in your email: the Junk, Spam, Main, Social Networks, Promotions, etc. folders.... if you have a gmail.com type email address
- If the previous steps did not allow you to find the activation code, request a new activation code by opening SCRIBZEE on the mobile application and entering your email address. Click on "Resend activation code" A new activation code will be sent to you. When you request a new activation code the previously sent code becomes invalid. Please make sure you always use the last requested code.
• The activation code received does not work? Here are the steps to follow:
- Request a new activation code by opening SCRIBZEE on the mobile application and entering your email address. Click on "Resend activation code".
- Soon after receipt, copy/paste the code into SCRIBZEE. Copy/paste avoids typing errors due to confusing characters in the codes we send.
• How long does an activation code work for?
- The first activation code sent is only valid for 24 hours. Once this time has passed, the code expires. You will need to request a new one by going to the application and clicking on "Resend activation code.
- When you request a resend activation code yourself, the previously received activation code expires. Codes requested manually are valid for 24 hours.
If the problem you are experiencing is not resolved, you can contact the support team at the following address: email@example.com