What is the purpose of the study mode?
For optimal learning of your Flash Cards, we recommend that you use SCRIBZEE's Study mode before using the Quiz mode.
The Study mode allows you to learn your OXFORD Flash Cards in a way that will help you to memorise them in the long term.
Thanks to an algorithm based on spaced repetition, SCRIBZEE creates tailor-made revision sessions so that you spend time revising flashcards that you have not yet mastered.
How to use the study mode?
• Go to the Flash Cards folder you want to review. Click on the folder and select Study Mode
• Click on "New Session",
• The first Flash Card is displayed. Question yourself and try to remember the answer. To see the back of the Flash Card, click on the centre of the Flash Card and it will turn over.
• Is the answer correct? Swipe to the right. Is the answer wrong? Swipe left. SCRIBZEE keeps track of your knowledge level for each Flash Card.
• At the end of each session, your overall score is displayed. To achieve a 100% overall score, you will need to remember the correct answer for each Flash Card 4 times.
Once you have completed your study session, you can :
• Change the number of Flash Cards you wish to study per session,
• View your progress curve to see all the progress you have made during your sessions,
• Schedule your next study session,
• Move on to another session.