When you have made a scan, the scan is automatically filed in a folder and this folder appears first in the list of your folders.
If you still haven't identified which folder it was filed in, go to your SCRIBZEE Notification Centre. You will see a message telling you where your scan has been filed.
Your scans are filed as follows:
• Notebook pages and loose-leaf pages are filed by colour folder. For example, if you scan pages with a red border, they will automatically be filed in the "Red notes" folder
• Cards are sorted by colour folder.
• Flash Cards are sorted by colour folder.
• Memos are filed in the "Memos" folder.
• Diary pages are filed both in the Calendar and in the "Diary pages" folder. The thematic pages from an agenda are filed in the "Diary pages" folder.
At any time, you can activate or deactivate the automatic sorting setting for note/card/file scans in the SCRIBZEE settings.