You can group pages scanned at different times or add pages to an existing note using the "Edit" function. To do this:
• Your notes must first be filed in the same folder or sub-folder.
• Open the note in which you want to add pages and select the "Edit" icon
• Select the "Import pages" icon
• Select the pages you wish to add by activating the selection area on each note (circle at the top right of the notes).
• You can copy or move the pages. If you choose to move all the pages of a note, the note will disappear.