The 'markers not detected' message may appear in several cases:
• The necessary conditions for the scan to work properly are not met. To remedy this:
- Make sure your page is flat and that the markers are visible. For diaries and notebooks with a sewn binding, we advise you to soften your product so that the pages lie flat more easily when you scan them.
- Align the 4 markers on your note to be scanned with the targets on the screen.
- Stand still so that the camera can focus.
• The selected scan format is not correct. To remedy this, select the corresponding mode using the icons at the bottom of the view:
- VERTICAL: this is the default format. VERTICAL: this is the default format. You can use it with all your notes (except FLASH 2.0 & Revision cards).
- HORIZONTAL: this allows you to scan all your notes in landscape mode (except for the diary and Smart Charts).
- SQUARE: this is the format that allows you to scan your Spot Notes.
• Your product is not compatible with SCRIBZEE :
- SCRIBZEE compatible products have 4 markings on the corners of the pages. The two markings at the bottom of the page are accompanied by microcodes.
- Please note that products labelled SOS Notes, PowerChart and InConnect are no longer compatible with SCRIBZEE. Indeed, we have not produced this type of product for several years and despite all our efforts, the compatibility implemented during the first years of SCRIBZEE is no longer available. This was due to technical problems that did not provide an optimal experience for users of these products.
If the problem is not resolved, you can contact the support team at the following address: email@example.com