Managing my account
- What should I do if I haven't received my activation code or if it's incorrect?
- How do I know if my smartphone is compatible with the SCRIBZEE application?
- Why do I need to set up a SCRIBZEE account?
- Why is my e-mail address not being accepted when I create an account?
- How can I change my password?
- What is the geolocation of my notes for?
- How to scan your notes?
- Can I scan several pages consecutively?
- What should I do to scan my page when the words “markers not detected” appear on screen ?
- How do I scan my OXFORD FLASH 2.0 Flashcards with SCRIBZEE?
- How to scan according to the shape of the product?
- Can I scan using my tablet?
Managing my scans (sharing, organising, adding photos)
- How do I find my scans?
- How to file a scan from PENDING?
- Can I combine notes that have been scanned on separate occasions?
- How can I add photos to the notes I captured with SCRIBZEE?
- How do I share a scan?
- How can I add an alert to my scan?
Revising / preparing for exams
PC / tablet version
News and updates
- scribzee testers: essential information
- Update - July 2021 - Share directly in SCRIBZEE
- Update - November 2020 - Revise with spaced repetition
- Update - July 2020 – Version 4.3 Update
- Update - May 2020 – Handwriting search engine
- Update - April 2020 - Subfolders, backup e-mail and viewing annotations on your mobile